Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Fun!!

2009 can you Believe it! We had a fun filled New Years at the Payne house! My brother and his family came and partied with us! They are going to be moving to Texas..so being with them mean't so much! We had such a Blast! Between having Wii Wars, Lots of Food ,Crazy Kids running around and movie time in the Theater room... Their was not a Dull moment!
Little Cheerleaders!

Me and my Bro!


Kirsten and me

Little Brookie and Uncle Mike

Mike having so much Fun arresting me!

Brookie and Mommy!

Crazy kids..Of course wouldn't go to Bed!

Little Brook with her New Years Hat!

Happy New Year!

Mike and Kirsten snuggling watching a midnight movie!

Happy New Year with my Hunny!

What Fun Memories of NEW YEARS 2009! It is so Wonderful to spend New Years with Family!
We picked up Kirsten and McKinley a day early in Island park while Mike drove back to Bozeman to get everything ready to move to Texas! It was so Wonderful to spend time with Kirsten! We were able to pick out some Darling fabric for Ashlyn's room and Kirsten sewed some Adorable curtains for her window! I will post pic's soon! Thanks so Much for that Kirsten! Anyway...it was so Fun for all the Girlies to play and enjoy each others company!

2 comments:

Valerie: said...

Looks like you had a good new years. Better than ours. I am so lame and couldn't even last till 11pm. I would much rather get sleep anyways these days than try and stay up. i am sure next year I wont be as tired.

paul spitzer family said...

Sooo happy to see the pics of your fun New Year's together!! I am glad Mike and Kirsten and McKinley were able to spend a few days with you!! I was feeling guilty keeping them here in S. Carolina for 4months and you not being able to see them!!
2009 is going to be a GREAT year...let's count our blessings.
Love to you!