Monday, January 5, 2009

Ashlyn is The Big 6 !!

I am trying to play major catch up! I have so many pictures from the last two weeks...it's Silly..I am kinda a picture Freak! ANYWAYS!! Ashlyn turned 6 on the 28th..Yes I know having a December birthday isn't fun..But Hey..she has lots of family around to celebrate it with!
Ashlyn at Wingers
Oh ya Baby..Take a Bite!
Mommy and her Big 6 year old!
Walkie Talkies are so Cool..especially with Barbie on them!
Grandpa gave Ash a Fun Elmo!
Ashlyn Loves Chuck a Rama (probably because mom and dad don't :-)
But it was her day...so we went and loved it!
Sadie,Ashlyn & Kaylie so Proud with their Slurpies!
Cousins are the BEST!
Jen,Trek & Tev came down also!
Aren't these kids So Cute!

Tevin and his Favorite AUNT!!


Me & Jen..and of course the Innocent and Sweet Tevin!! LOL!

This Christmas vacation has flown by! It is crazy how much faster time goes as you get older! I will be updating my blog real soon with even more fun Memories from Christmas Break! Especially now that I have some time to myself with the kids back in school! HOoRAY!! :-)


6 comments:

Geisler's said...

Ashlynn is so cute!! Happy Birthday!! You get Mother of the year for going to Chuck a Ramas HEHE We have missed seeing you! I get to teach Kaylie in Primary this year we missed her sunday. Talk to you soon. Hugs

Crystal said...

OH MY!! can't believe she is 6 already. man, we're getting old! LOL. my girls will be there too, before i know it. well HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lil' lady. :)

Jennifer Payne said...

It was really fun to be able to spend some time with Ashlyn for her birthday. Our girls are getting so big. We miss you already. Love you!

Brandi said...

Happy late birthday Ashlyn. I hope you guys have a great new year.

paul spitzer family said...

Looks like Ashlyn had a super fun 6th Birthday!! Grandpa and I wish we could have been there--next year for sure!!
We love you all!!

paul spitzer family said...

Okay I forgot to mention that I LOVE the pic of you and Jen and our "innocent" "sweet" Tevin!! That is a priceless pic!!
Love to all!!