Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kindergarten Registration!


I know this might sound so MOTHERLY...But I can't believe how fast they grow up! I have always thought of our little Ashie as a our Baby girl! She is so fun loving, spunkie and hilarious! Well, we just got her all signed up for Kindergarten! Weird that I will have two of my children in school! Ashlyn is a little social butterfly and I think that she will do very well in school! She already found a couple of little friends just in the first day of registration! Ryan thinks we are in trouble in the future! I say...They just take after their Mom! Which isn't a bad thing at all! :-)

6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh! Such an exciting day for them. I can't believe our little girls are growing up. It will be really fun to see you guys soon.
Love ya!

Crystal said...

oh, that hand on the hip pose is freakin' cute! can't believe you have 2 girls in school now. my girls will be heading off to school before i know it too! crazinesssss!!

Brandi said...

How cute! It is so sad going to kids ready for kindergarten. I love to have them home with me. They grow so fast. P.S. Have fun on your trip!!!

jlcumber said...

It is a wonderful thing!!! They will be so lucky to be like you! how fun. Congrats Mom! And Ashlyn!

paul spitzer family said...

Ashlyn looks sooooo grown up -- She is just too cute!!
She will LOVE kindergarten just like her Mom did!!

Just 4 more days till we see you!!

Shelley said...

Definetly a good thing! I would love to see another little Cari. So cute. She is such a cutie. I've been saying this forever, but we need to have a girls weekend. Aurie and I were trying to think of time that might work for us all.
Love you!