Friday, April 18, 2008

Beach Adventures in South Carolina!


So we had an Amazing vacation visiting my parents in South Carolina! The girls did very well flying across the U.S. in a plane! Ryan and I were very impressed! I took so many pictures that I thought I would show you our 3 days at Myrtle Beach first. The Atlantic Ocean is Beautiful and Very Warm! The girls loved to run and jump in the waves all day! Ryan and I loved walking up and down the beach and the girls had so much Fun collecting seashells! I truly want to Thank my parents for showing us such a Great time at the Beach! We Love them very much! We Miss You Already!

5 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

Looks like sooo much fun! I bet the girls just loved the beach!!!

Valerie: said...

oooh i thought just you and Ryan were going on a vacation together, not the whole gang!! Well it looks like you had fun anyways!! I feel like crap as usual and i am already getting so fat. My body just does not agree with being pregnant, i just don't get it how it changes so fast!! ahhhh

Brandi said...

AHHH That beach looks so fun. Glad you guys had fun.

Shelly said...

What cute pictures of the girls on the beach.. Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Crystal said...

HEY! um, jealous MUCH?? oh my goodness! we need a vaca like this. ;) looks wonderful!