Monday, March 17, 2008

Better Late...Then Never!

TwilightNew Moon

So I have been told by many of Friends & Family for literally over a year now to read the Twilight series! I am truly embarrassed to say..That I am not a reader! So about a week ago my girlfriend and I went out to lunch and she handed me Twilight and said read it! Now I can Honestly say...I am totally Consumed by the stories that I eat, drink, and sleep the book over and over again in my head! (that sounds kinda funny, but it's true)I am almost to the end of New Moon and I just started them both a week ago! So I want to personally Thank Stephenie Meyer...Some How...for bringing the Love of reading into my life! I am so excited to finish New Moon tonight and read Eclipse! Love Them!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

This is Shelly's sister Brandi. We really need to get Shelly to read them. They are so good. I still think about those books all the time. I read all 3 of them in 3 days I just couldn't put them down.

Shelley said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Everyone was so crazy about them, and I thought they sounded retarded. amd then I read them. I inhaled them all in a couple of weeks. I'm excited for the next one!

Spitzer Family said...

How's Spring Break going? You need to just get in your car and come up here! We miss you guys!

paul spitzer family said...

Okay Cari -- yes, you talked your mom into reading the books also. At first it was just to encourage you to read as I have been trying to do since you were a little girl -- but I must admit I read the first two books in 4 days!! Now I am on the 3rd book.
Thanks Cari!!
Love you,
Mom

Jennifer Payne said...

The books really are amazing. My aunt had to basically force me to read them, but once you do you are hooked! See you guys soon!