Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!






Here are some fun pictures from Easter weekend! I took so many, that I am sure you will be seeing even more soon! It was great to be with Family...especially my sister and Brother in law! Those pictures will be coming soon! The girls are so much fun and they loved having fun with Brookie and posing for the camera! I love the gospel and I am so grateful for all the blessings we have and especially eternal families! Hope you all had a Wonderful Easter Weekend!

9 comments:

Valerie: said...

your girls always look so cute with their hair all fancy and stuff. Your lucky they let you do stuff to it. Where are you going on vacation? Lucky duck!!

Brandi said...

Hi Cari, Shellys sister here again. I just love stalking your blog. Hope you don't mind. You have a cute family. I need to come up there and we need to get together and all play games so I can meet your family. Cute cute pictures.

jlcumber said...

HI! The girls are all so pretty! :) Love the outfits. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Crystal said...

happy easter!!! those pictures are so cute! i LOVE the toothless grin. haha!

Shelly said...

way cute pictures!!!

jlcumber said...

Oh...changing it up. Love it! :) the flowers are Daffodils. A bulb. Plant them next fall. They are one of my favorites becuase they bloom so early.
xoxo Take care

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! Your little Easter looked so special with your three girls. So fun! Thanks for calling me the other night, Dallin is home now, so lets get them together. Can't wait to see you and your family soon.
Love ya

paul spitzer family said...

Love the pictures of my BEAUTIFUL granddaughters!! Such beautiful, happy girls.
Can't wait to see you-only 8 more days!!
Love to you,
"Mom"

Aurie Barton said...

Carie you look awesome!Great pictures we miss you guys!
love,aurie