Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MoMenTs Like THIS!!

If you know me at ALL..You know I LOVE taking Pictures...Especially Moments when they dont even know I am their! Here are some FUN Memories of the Girls in the Last Month!

Tea Party: Ashlyn was so SWEET with Brooklyn

Brooklyn's First Hair Cut...She would not get on the Chair unless Kaylie was Holding her..She ADORES her Sisters!


I Finally Got her Hair in a Little PonyTail..I was so PROUD!

Sisterly Moment..Kaylie Loves Books & Ashlyn wanted her to Read it to Her!

Awww..My Sleeping Snuggly Beauties

Bath Time with Brooklyn: She LOVES,LOVES her baths

She is SO Full of LIFE

Daddy Daughter Moments...My Girls Truly ADORE their Dad



I cant Believe it is 2010..I am so Excited to bring in a NEW Year with New Family Adventures & Maybe even a New little Baby Bundle!  Joy in the Journey..Lets hope I can Keep this Attitude all Year Through! :)

7 comments:

Valerie: said...

sooo cute...they look like they have so much fun together...you must have so much time to yourself if they are always playing. I am jealous!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Such cute moments! Of course you were right there to capture them!! If there is a "new baby bundle" I better not find out over the blogs! A text at least:)! Love ya

Ashlee Brown said...

I love that you captured these "everyday" moments. They are so sweet and precious. We all need to be reminded to have joy in the journey now and again!

Joslyn Fitzgerald Stead said...

What awesome pictures! Thanks for the comment on my Christmas posting. I feel the same way... you guys and your cuties are just next door! Girls are so fun! Those tea party pictures took me right back to when I was a little girl with Breanne and Kaylee! Wow how time flies! So glad you are enjoying every moment while it lasts! Hugs, Joslyn!

jlcumber said...

Loving all the updates you do. You are so good at keeping at this! I want to be more like you! Love ya and those beautiful girls!

開心果 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim said...

Such cute pictures! Your girls are so gorgeous...hope you are feeling well. Congrats on the new little one!!!