Monday, May 19, 2008

Bassinette BLUES!!

The Truth is I am really attached to our little Brooklyn! I truly think it is because we waited 5 years before we decided to have another little one in the house! We forgot how Fun it is to have a baby again!

Well she has finally completely out grown her bassinette that she sleeps in at night! Which is right next to our bed!

It makes me cry thinking about putting her in her crib in another room! I know this sounds so funny because most parents are so excited to get their baby out of the room! Brooklyn has always been such a good little sleeper..which is wonderful and so she has never bothered us in our room! But the problem is I have gotten really attached to waking up in the morning and seeing her Adorable little face!

I have also gotten really attached to her holding my little finger to help her sleep sometimes! I think it soothed me more then her!

Anyway the point is that I am going to miss my sweet baby sleeping next to me! The thought of her growing up is so Sad to me! I truly wish she would stay little forever! I Love being a Mother and Enjoy ever stage of a childs growth...But if only this stage stayed a little longer! I Love you my little Brooklyn and hope you sleep tight in your Big Girl Crib, because mommy will Miss You!

6 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh so sweet. I love the pictures!

Brandi said...

Ah how cute. That is how I felt with our youngest. Even now I still miss my kids sleeping in my room, but now when they want to I always say NO. lol. Cute pictures. I should be coming up soon after my surgery Shelly wants to take care of me and th ekids for a little while. Can't wait to meet you and your family.

Crystal said...

that is so sweet! i got a little teary-eyed just reading it. isn't it AMAZING how attached we become to these little babies? i really are so precious.

Aurie Barton said...

carie you are so cute. I know the feeling it is hard to watch them grow. she is so adorable.

paul spitzer family said...

I have a solution....put the crib in your room!!How will Ryan feel about that?? She is adorable!!

Shelly said...

Way cute pictures!!! just keep the bassinette there and have another one!!j/k love ya