Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Surprises!




So I had a little Fun Surprising Ryan on Wednesday the day before Valentines Day with a secret excursion! I got a babysitter for all 3 children (First time without Brookie) and I took him to some of his favorite places like Action motor sports! Then I took him to Outback Steak House for dinner! We had a lot of Fun and missed the whole Valentines crowd and enjoyed a couple of hours to ourselves! Then Valentines morning I woke up to a Beautiful Rose(still don't know how he snuck that in their!) & my favorite chocolates and Best of all a gift certificate for an hour massage! He is so thoughtful! The girls and I had so much fun making cookies and hanging out after school! What a Fun day! Don't you just love Family!

7 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

How fun! You look so tiny on that huge 4-wheeler! Are you sure you are allowed to drive that thing?!?!!! :) I want to go sledding!

Spitzer Family said...

ps-thanks for sending the pictures.

Jennifer Payne said...

What a fun day! We are way too spoiled with our boys that are so good to us. Brooklyn looks adorable. I can't wait to see her again.
Love ya
Jenn

Crystal said...

HOW FUN!! sounds like an awesome day. you guys are so cute!

Shelley said...

Hey,girl. Ok, so I'm tagging you. Read my blog to find out what to do. Also, I would love to email or get in touch with Jen. Do you talk to her very often? Love you girl
Shell

Aurie Barton said...

carie you have been tagged by me too. so read up on what to do on shell's blog. I am looking foward to reading yours. love ya aurie

paul spitzer family said...

What a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day -- with your LOVED ONES!!
Take good care of each other, this is what LIFE is all about -- the fun family times.
Dad and I can NOT wait to see all of you in April!! Tell Kaylie we will definitely go to the beach!!
Love to all,
Mom & Dad