Friday, December 21, 2007

Who's The Man with all the Ladies!




So it was Ryan's 31st Birthday on the 20th! And Ryan and I went out for his birthday to Johnny Carino's! So sad to say but it is one of my favorite restaurants and it was his birthday...But he picked it! Then we went out to do more Christmas shopping!It was quit enjoyable to be without the older kids and relax for a couple of hours!SO I have been bugging him lately trying to get him something that he really wanted for his birthday and he would never give me an answer! SO finally that night after we had gone out to eat and enjoyed each others company...He said...You know I figured out what I want for my Birthday...Oh Great I said..Because the day was pretty much over! Having 4 Beautiful ladies by my side! I am Pretty much the luckiest guy alive! AWWWW I am so lucky!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

cari - i just got your christmas card in the mail today -- freakin' cute!!! thanks for sending it my way. those pictures are seriously perfect! hope you had an awesome christmas!

luv ya!